Re: Repository cleanup [ondrej,terceiro,Youhei,angdraug,boutil,gwolf]

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:38, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please all fix the following problems ASAP?
>
> ondrej:
> - ruby-actionmailer-2.3 has wrong perms for the git repo. I can't write to it. (missing setgid bit)
> - ruby-actionmainer-2.3 uses a 'debian-sid' branch. Please rename that to master- rails: same debian-sid/master problem.
> - rails: does not have a upstream branch.
> - rails: does not have a pristine-tar branch.
> - rake: empty repository? please do not push empty repos to alioth
> similar problems for ruby-actionpack-2.3, ruby-activerecord-2.3, ruby-activeresource-2.3, ruby-activesupport-2.3, ruby-activesupport-dont-use, ruby-rails-2.3

I would rather add debian/gbp.conf to match my branch configuration
(since it would allow me to keep the same configuration for all
packages I do the same).

Is this a real problem or is it just a homogenity problem?

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
http://blog.rfc1925.org/