Re: gem2deb: support for building using setup.rb

Vincent Fourmond escreveu isso aí:
> On 11/05/11 17:51, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > As Lucas wrote, setup.rb seems to be really deprecated. But if Vincent
> > is willing to write the code, IMO go ahead and write a proposal so we
> > can discuss in more concrete terms.
>
>   It's in principle ready...
>
> > I have only one requirement: instead of modifying the DhRuby class, please
> > subclass it and override the needed methods (calling super where it
> > makes sense), and make dh_ruby instantiate this class instead of plain
> > DhRuby in the case --setup-rb is passed in ARGV.
>
>   ... excepted for that.
>
>   I'll first push the changes "as is" and I'll implement the subclassing
> just afterwards. It is quite trivial.

Sorry, but I forgot to push some commits from my gem2deb 0.2.3 upload
yesterday, would you mind moving your code into a separate branch so
that I can force-push my master branch?

In general, it would be nice to work on separate branches for ideas we
want to try, and leave master always in a releasable state.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro