Re: Consider publishing packages snapshots to support distroless images

On Mar 28, Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> If a few months ago I would be very much excited that bookworm would
> support riscv64, but now
>  I feel that getting into the official port for unstable as soon as
> possible is important. And don't forget,
> we should also have time to process some packages on unstable to
> testing migration before release。
It is not trivial (because I expect that the release team may not want
to do the work themselves), but there is also the option of releasing
a semi-official debian-riscv64 bookworm some time after the release of
the other architectures. We did it for the first amd64 release.

But again, the first step will be to have riscv64 in the archive *AND*
have all packages rebuilt by official build daemons.

--
ciao,
Marco