Re: Re: Consider publishing packages snapshots to support distroless images

Thank you!

I was able to successfully use unstable snapshots from debian-ports directory, like that:
https://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-ports/20230317T132849Z/dists/unstable/main/binary-riscv64/Packages.gz

I've succeeded in reworking distroless build infrastructure (bazel, some go tools, etc) to support unstable debian and riscv64,
but I think that my PR will unlikely be merged due to complexity and increased maintenance overhead.

Do you have any estimate when riscv64 will be released as a stable port?

I would be happy to help speed up the process, but I just have a riscv64 devboard and some programming/ops skills, so
I'm not sure if I can be helpful.

Sincerely,
Alexandr (ernado) Razumov.