Re: Consider publishing packages snapshots to support distroless images

Hi Bo,

2023年3月19日(日) 15:26 Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 09:58:09PM +0300, Aleksandr Razumov wrote:
> >   Do you have any estimate when riscv64 will be released as a stable
> >   port?
> Definitely Manuel is more authoritative to evaluate when riscv64 is
> released stable port(arch) and I just want to introduce the current
> progress about Debian riscv64 porting.
>
> Before becoming stable, riscv64 first needs to complete official
> porting for unstable. yes, Debian riscv64 is still in the unofficial
> port stage. We now need wait for the ftp team to add riscv64
> on unstable and they have agreed but that hasn't happened yet. Given
> that bookworm is currently in hard freeze[0], so maybe it is *too late*
> for bookworm release. In fact, official porting is here only the frist
> step for Debian release and it seems like the most important step also.

If the Risc-v port is not included in the bookworm release, do you
know when it will be known?
'architecture requalification status for bookworm'[0] has riscv and it
looks like it's still being tracked.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

[0]: https://release.debian.org/testing/arch_qualify.html

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
   iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org / kernel.org}