Re: Consider publishing packages snapshots to support distroless images

 Hi,

On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 9:07 PM Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@nigauri.org> wrote:

> Hi Bo,
>
> 2023年3月19日(日) 15:26 Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi,
> > On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 09:58:09PM +0300, Aleksandr Razumov wrote:
>
> If the Risc-v port is not included in the bookworm release, do you
> know when it will be known?
> 'architecture requalification status for bookworm'[0] has riscv and it
> looks like it's still being tracked.

I am also not sure if Debian Release Team will(when) announce which
arches will be included
in the bookworm release. But from the URL you offered, the riscv64 has
been marked as `too late`
from RM.:(

If a few months ago I would be very much excited that bookworm would
support riscv64, but now
 I feel that getting into the official port for unstable as soon as
possible is important. And don't forget,
we should also have time to process some packages on unstable to
testing migration before release。

BR,
Bo