Re: hope help reproducible-build to support Debian riscv64 arch

Hi Bo YU,

> Great! But I have to confirm again, if we build riscv64 Debian packages
> for t.r-b.o, we need similar scale VM(amd64) firstly?

What I was trying to say is that we would need enough riscv64
computing power to build all of Debian in good time... where "good
time" is loosely defined as being able to keep up with the current
architectures.

I personally wouldn't be able to say how many riscv64 machines (VM or
bare metal) this is, though...

Best wishes,

    ⬋   ⬊      Chris Lamb
   o     o     reproducible-builds.org 💠