Re: Advance freeze exception request for libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl

Mehdi,

   Thanks.

The mentioned changes look ok. But, I noticed that there were several
files deleted from the source tarball. I realize that 0.1 contained some
cruft and 0.1+nmu1 fixed that (which is a good thing). If you have
several orig tarballs, you should use the source format 3.0 for this
package (not during the freeze of cours :p or in experimental if you
want) and I don't understand yet why it's a native package.

The package is a bundle of related modules some of which would be too small to get into Debian otherwise.
Besides, I'm curious why the maintainer sponsored an NMU of his own package?

I prepared the release and as I was not an uploader it came up as an NMU.

Version 0.2
Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
I have prepared an file and hopefully Jaldhar will upload it into unstable and we can proceed from there. For your benefit I include the diff. Most of it is of course the Creative Commons license.

The mentioned changes look ok. But, I noticed that there were several
files deleted from the source tarball. I realize that 0.1 contained some
cruft and 0.1+nmu1 fixed that (which is a good thing). If you have
several orig tarballs, you should use the source format 3.0 for this
package (not during the freeze of cours :p or in experimental if you
want) and I don't understand yet why it's a native package.

Besides, I'm curious why the maintainer sponsored an NMU of his own package?

… unblocked.

Regards,