Re: Advance freeze exception request for libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl

On 10/13/2010 11:11 AM, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
> I would also like to draw your attention to #593102 . I don't know
> why the complete absence of one of the components counts as a minor
> bug.

I might be wrong but do you want to have 0.2 in Squeeze? Please note
that 0.2 will never land in Squeeze, no matter how many bugs are
discovered. And, at some point, if it becomes too buggy, it will be
removed from Squeeze.

Concerning #593102, it can be considered as a documentation issue :)

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/