Re: Advance freeze exception request for libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl
When 0.2 was built there was a hope of getting it into squeeze. I
can understand if the boat was missed on that a long time ago.
The issue with #593102 is that the usptream component has an odd
layout and so needed to be repacked to build correctly. If we produce a
0.1.1 that ONLY updates the copyright for the icons and does the
repacking for ProtectCSF could we get that into squeeze? Of course such
a 0.1.1 would not have updated standards versions or updated copyright
format etc. As such simply downgrading #599794 to something less serious
and waiting for the freeze to lift is attractive if that is an option.
Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
On 10/13/2010 11:11 AM, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
I would also like to draw your attention to #593102 . I don't know
why the complete absence of one of the components counts as a minor
I might be wrong but do you want to have 0.2 in Squeeze? Please note
that 0.2 will never land in Squeeze, no matter how many bugs are
discovered. And, at some point, if it becomes too buggy, it will be
removed from Squeeze.
Concerning #593102, it can be considered as a documentation issue :)