Re: Advance freeze exception request for libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl

What would be the version of the resulting upload?

Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
On 10/12/2010 12:33 AM, Nicholas Bamber wrote:
Today I noticed that libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl
does not declare the copyright and license on two icons packaged with
one of the components. I have raised #599794 to indicate this. There
is currently a version 0.2 in experimental. Should we create a 0.3
with the missing license information in the expectation of getting a
freeze exception?

Why can't the maintainer just document the licensing of those icons in
debian/copytight (in 0.1)?

Regards,

begin:vcard
fn:Nicholas Bamber