Re: RFC: SQLite3 in Squeeze

Hi Julien,

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 11:00 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 00:21:14 +0200, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> > Please note that upstream recently fixed a segfault bug[2] and when the
> > former bug[1] will be fixed, I'll ask for its freeze exception as well.
> >
> Is there any chance of that happening this week?  We're getting packages
> stuck behind sqlite3 in unstable.
 It's a very good question. I supplied upstream a test case, got a reply
that they are working on it and DRH gave me a Banshee side workaround.
Later, as I couldn't see any progress, pinged them. No answer so
far. :-(
I think v3.7.2-1 should migrate to Squeeze ASAP as it fixes a regression
and two database corruption issues. Also, the lag could be migrated to
Squeeze as well. When 3.7.3 will be released, I'll upload it and ask for
an other unfreeze request. It'll be an important release as well, fixing
at least a segfault and a memory leak among other bugfixes.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS