Re: RFC: SQLite3 in Squeeze

Hi Salvatore,

On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 23:30 +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Are there plans to the 3.7.2 to be in squeeze?
 Definitely. Version 3.7.2 fixes a database corruption, v3.7.1 fixes a
regression issue and v3.7.0.1 fixes another database corruption.
Thus hereby I ask the release team to allow v3.7.2 into Squeeze. I know,
#591298 [1] is still not fixed, but the previous ones warrant an update.
I don't know when the latter will be fixed; I gave a working test case
to upstream and they said that they are working on it.
Please note that upstream recently fixed a segfault bug[2] and when the
former bug[1] will be fixed, I'll ask for its freeze exception as well.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS
[2] http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/7f2f71cc9e3c39093f09231f44