Re: Please hint lxde-common into testing

Philipp Kern wrote:
> I suppose lxde-common without lxpanel doesn't make much sense?  Apart from
> that you could also denote the dependency with "[!kfreebsd-i386
> !kfreebsd-amd64]" until it's ported.  This is a kludge, agreed, but a
> simple unblock won't do.  (It's either force-hinting the package in
> despite the broken dep of tasksel-meta-faux or temporarily editing
> the fake package.)

Understood. Right now lxde is broken in squeeze for all archs without
lxde-common 0.5. A force-hinting would give the broken dep on
kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 only.

> Apart from that lxpanel seems non-binNMUable for menu-cache 0.3.2-2,
> because the dev package was renamed, see [1].  So that needs a sourceful
> upload anyway.

Thanks for your kindly explanations. I'd make a sourceful upload with
some bug fixes when ries come back.

Best regards,

-Andrew