Re: libparted0 upgrade problems (was: Re: Launchpad Team Upgrade Project)

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 05:18:38PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> You may be right (unfortunately), although I think libparted0d would be
> good enough and would save my poor typing fingers a bit.  (There's
> precedent for that in libavcodec et al.)

I suppose you mean just editing the package name and leaving the SONAME
as-is?  (That's a bit off the usual 0d suffix, though.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager