Re: Please hint lxde-common into testing

Philipp Kern wrote:
> | Binary Package: lxde-core (Version: 0.5.0-3)
> |
> | BTS entry: http://bugs.debian.org/lxde-core
> | Relationships
> |
> | Package has a Depends on lxpanel (>= 0.4) which cannot be satisfied on kfreebsd-amd64.
> | Package has a Depends on lxpanel (>= 0.4) which cannot be satisfied on kfreebsd-i386.

I see.

> As tasksel needs lxde-core this would transiently break it, which is
> denoted by the tasksel-meta-faux package which is semi-automatically[*]
> generated out of tasksel's data.

Would the be possible to unblock lxde-common 0.5 package into squreeze
so that users won't get a break system after upgrade and may get more
users to test it? And I'd update lxpanel package and make it builds on
both kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386 then.

Best regards,

-Andrew