Re: Please hint lxde-common into testing

Hallo Andrew,

am Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 01:21:10PM +0800 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> > As tasksel needs lxde-core this would transiently break it, which is
> > denoted by the tasksel-meta-faux package which is semi-automatically[*]
> > generated out of tasksel's data.
> Would the be possible to unblock lxde-common 0.5 package into squreeze
> so that users won't get a break system after upgrade and may get more
> users to test it? And I'd update lxpanel package and make it builds on
> both kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386 then.

I suppose lxde-common without lxpanel doesn't make much sense?  Apart from
that you could also denote the dependency with "[!kfreebsd-i386
!kfreebsd-amd64]" until it's ported.  This is a kludge, agreed, but a
simple unblock won't do.  (It's either force-hinting the package in
despite the broken dep of tasksel-meta-faux or temporarily editing
the fake package.)

Apart from that lxpanel seems non-binNMUable for menu-cache 0.3.2-2,
because the dev package was renamed, see [1].  So that needs a sourceful
upload anyway.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=lxpanel
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager