Re: Invite to join the Release Team

* Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org) [100323 16:47]:
> Quoting Clint Adams (schizo@debian.org):
>
> > > I do not want *this* assistance, thanks. I think we played this charade
> > > long enough. By now, everyone should know that you don't like the way
> > > the release team has done its work, you have saved face and no one will
> > > say that you only criticize the RT without spending any time. On the
> > > other hand, this games wastes both your and our time, so I don't see the
> > > point in continuing.
> >
> > I'm sorry you feel that way, but thank you for your honesty.  I will
> > concentrate my efforts elsewhere.
>
> Well, whatever the background is and the way it came out, I have to
> say that I found Clint's summary very interesting and useful. Is it
> the right way to go to finally not use it?

Eh, who said we're not going to use the *information*? But the way of
presenting "I write an text about what the release team thinks" is not
going to help, and I think the criticsmn raised from e.g. Alexander is
fair, and should be handled before a mail is sent out to d-d-a.

Anyways, an release update is high on our priority list. It would've
been great if someone volunteered to do it in an way that would save
effort. If not, than not.

Cheers,
Andi