Re: Invite to join the Release Team

Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> writes:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 08:11:00AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> Actually, we should give our developers (and the press who is reading
>> that as well) an truthfull "status quo" of our activities. Also, it's
>> not "Andreas Barth wants that", but either the release team wants it,
>> or we don't want it.
> I don't want that.  When I accepted the release team's "invitation" to
> help I thought I made it pretty clear that I wasn't willing to do
> everything your way.  Please be explicit if you do not want my
> assistance.

I do not want *this* assistance, thanks. I think we played this charade
long enough. By now, everyone should know that you don't like the way
the release team has done its work, you have saved face and no one will
say that you only criticize the RT without spending any time. On the
other hand, this games wastes both your and our time, so I don't see the
point in continuing.

Marc
--
BOFH #166: