Re: Bits from the release team: Release goals, schedule, state of the union

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, Matthijs Kooijman wrote:
> Or is the second step in this release goal of actually using the new source
> format for all (or at least a lot?) packages?

Yes. I'd like to achieve this by changing dpkg-source to build 3.0 (quilt)
or 3.0 (native) source packages by default (generating a source package
using the old format would then require putting "1.0" in
debian/source/format).

Raphaël Hertzog