Re: please unblock reportbug-ng

+ Bastian Venthur (Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:30:00 +0200):

> Adeodato Simó schrieb:

> > No, my question was not about dropping rng, but whether you’re planning
> > on using the newly-available python-reportbug API to avoid code
> > duplication, and to work with the reportbug maintainers to make said API
> > meet your needs as an alternative-to-reportbug implementation author.

> I would have to have a look at it since I currently don't know what
> python-reportbug actually provides. If it covers a lot of rng's needs I
> will probably use this instead of my own implementation if it's
> possible. I'm sure reportbug could also benefit a lot from my code since
> rng uses SOAP for ages instead of HTML parsing.

Okay. It’d be very good to do that, so I’d appreciate if you would do
that, with a net benefit of python-reportbug getting improved, and rng
not duplicating functionality.

> What about rng, why is it still blocked?

I was planning on unblocking it and let you know once we finished off
this ongoing conversation. Unblocked now, we’ll see how it goes.

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.