Re: please unblock reportbug-ng

Adeodato Simó schrieb:

> No, my question was not about dropping rng, but whether you’re planning
> on using the newly-available python-reportbug API to avoid code
> duplication, and to work with the reportbug maintainers to make said API
> meet your needs as an alternative-to-reportbug implementation author.

I would have to have a look at it since I currently don't know what
python-reportbug actually provides. If it covers a lot of rng's needs I
will probably use this instead of my own implementation if it's
possible. I'm sure reportbug could also benefit a lot from my code since
rng uses SOAP for ages instead of HTML parsing.

What about rng, why is it still blocked?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org