Re: Moving KLog to Testing

> "Jaime Robles" <jaime@debian.org> writes:

>> Maybe I has forgotten something... I really do not pretend to know
>> everything about Debian develop.
> You fail to read documents when pointed to them. That's not "not knowing
> everything" but being lazy. So, once again:

I have to say sorry again. O:-) but the real difference is that NOW I
understand why your reaction has been so rude.

I have found this:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/02/msg00000.html

I suppose this is the key.

Message is from Sunday and I had still not readed it although I am
subscribed to d-d-a (of course I am). I had not processed all the mailing
list email and I have not read that one. The email is from Sunday night
and my mail was from Tuesday I had no time to process all the email from
the mailing list. It's my fault, of course.

However, please understand that I was not trying to bypass your mail or
giving work on purpose.

Anyway, my appologies for this.

Again, once I have assumed my fault in this issue. I really think that it
is absolute not the way to process other dd request, even if it is not
well done. It is just my opinion.

Thank you.

--
Un saludo,