Re: Moving KLog to Testing

Relax Adeodato...
It may be seems difficult but it is possible, believe me ;-)

Maybe I has forgotten something... I really do not pretend to know
everything about Debian develop. I would like to but I don't know
everything and sometimes I may make some errors... lucky you that you
don't.

However I read the following sentence: "Not touching package, as requested
by freeze (contact debian-release if update is needed)" in the excuses
page of KLog[1].

So I just thought that contacting debian-release could be the solution, it
seems that it is not. Thank you for your help.

Yes, I though that maybe the debian-release team could move a package to
testing. Dependencies of KLog in testing are not satisfied but just
because of the hamlib's version in unstable. KLog work even with the
stable hamlib.

I supposed that people in this mailing list could help or at least send me
some links to learn how I could work to put KLog in testing if it is
possible (maybe forcing the dependencies to a lower version of hamlib) as
I suppose people in this list knows about that kind of issue. I though it
is not the first time you have to deal with something like this.

If you don't want to loose your time, don't do it Adeodato but I am sure
you can be more polite, even if you think I should leave the project or
redo the NM.

Relax... and, if I can suggest something I would like to tell you to enjoy
developing and allow others to do it. Debian develop has to be fun or many
people will leave the project. I am sure this is not your objective.

Regarding my activity in the list, this is the SECOND mail I am sending...
so the time you have lost because of my messages here is not much.

I will not enter in a flamewar. I simply don't understand, what I think,
your overreaction.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Regards.

Jaime