Re: Moving KLog to Testing

"Jaime Robles" <jaime@debian.org> writes:
> Maybe I has forgotten something... I really do not pretend to know
> everything about Debian develop.

You fail to read documents when pointed to them. That's not "not knowing
everything" but being lazy. So, once again:

You are expected to read debian-devel-announce. If you are informed that
you have missed a mail, we expect you to go back and check what mail you
missed, not continue to ignore documentation.

> Sorry for any inconveniences.

Bullshit. If you would be sorry, you would get off your mailreader and
start reading documentation instead. Stop wasting other people's time.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
78: Kinderpornographie im Internet