Re: Request for freeze exception for maxima

Adeodato Simó wrote:

>Ok; gcl -42 has not migrated to testing yet, but once it does, we can
>scheudle binNMUs of maxima -3.1 in testing.

gcl 2.6.7-42 currently has one RC bug (#494153) filed by me.  My view
is that this bug should be fixed before binNMUing maxima (otherwise I
have no way of testing whether maxima will build correctly).  Ideally
we could wait a week or so for Camm to verify the proposed patch and
upload a -43.

David