Re: Request for freeze exception for maxima

David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca> writes:
> maxima 5.13.0-3.2 was an NMU instigated by me, that used SBCL to build
> maxima.  This fixed several (important and serious) bugs, but left
> maxima with a tight versioned dependency on sbcl, and restricted
> maxima to building on alpha, amd64, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, and
> sparc.
>
> maxima 5.15.0-2

he@ries:~$ debdiff ftp/pool/main/m/maxima/maxima_5.13.0-3.2.dsc ftp/pool/main/m/maxima/maxima_5.15.0-2.dsc  | diffstat
[...]
 1345 files changed, 261816 insertions(+), 150240 deletions(-)

Rejected. And annoyed.

Marc
--
BOFH #222:
I'm not sure.  Try calling the Internet's head office -- it's in the book.