Re: Allow newer rggobi into etch?

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 09:17:55PM -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Release team:

> 	I just uploaded rggobi into testing-proposed-updates
> 	with the changelog entry below.  This should hopefully make
> 	it into etch.

The package uploaded to t-p-u still includes a change to the debhelper
compat level, which isn't appropriate during a freeze.  Of course, given
that the version of the package in testing is currently *empty*, it's not
like we can make it worse this way, so I've approved it in this case.

For any other package updates in the future, though, please take care not to
include changes of such broad scope as this.

Thanks,