Re: this bug is not severe! I would love to see keyjnote in etch - please unblock

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Florian Ragwitz wrote:
> >...<
> If you're going to maintain or co-maintain this package I'll be glad
> to sponsor it for you, though.
Great! No sponsoring would be necessary though  -- I am a freshly
cooked DD ;-) I didn't have much experience in co-maintaining packages
(besides pkg-exppsy project) but if you consider that it is worth to
co-maintain, then it is ok. Otherwise I would not mind to adopt it from
you so its packaging would take a place in my SVN repository for debian
packages. It is your call, Florian.

But before anything, I would like to hear the last decision from Luk on
etch destiny of keyjnote, ie if he would allow this new to etch package
to get included.

Thanks everyone in advance
--
                                  .-.