Re: this bug is not severe! I would love to see keyjnote in etch - please unblock

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Luk Claes wrote:
> >...<
> I'm afraid I don't see why we should unblock a package were noone took care of
>  the RC bug in a for release point of view new package...
Valid reasoning - abandoned package is not a good one for a stable
distribution! The reason is probably that Florian god overwhelmed
with other 100 packages to maintain and keyjnote is new in Debian so it
didn't get its daily audience yet ;-) But I think it is a very nice
project and it has been actively developed upstream, and it is stable in
my experience, so many etch users might enjoy it a lot.

Florian, do you need any help with this package? I would love to
co-maintain it or just pick it up from your at this point.

Luk, would my promise to help to maintain it help on its way to etch?
:-)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]