this bug is not severe! I would love to see keyjnote in etch - please unblock

severity 389691 normal
thanks

I am not sure why the maintainer didn't lower the severity -- this
issues seems to be not even a keyjnote fault but SDL/ALSA configuration
issue on the box of the submitter. So MOST of the people do not
experience this bug, thus at most it must be of normal severity.

This package has no other serious bug filed for a while (besides
wishlist for me for new upstream version), so I would ask to remove the
hold from this package so it gets into etch, and dear maintainer please
do not upload fresh release into unstable so current version (if
approved) penetrate into etch.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]