Re: RFC: proposal for libpng (was: please unblock libpng 1.2.15~beta5-0)

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [061219 14:11]:
> Hi Aníbal,
>
> I think we have now a common conclusion:
>
> * Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [061219 11:32]:
> > 1. Adding back png_read_destroy and png_write_destroy which were
> > accidentially removed between 1.2.13-4 and 1.2.15~beta5-0.
> >
> > 2. Conflict with the following packages (from sarge):
> > mzscheme (<= 209-5)
> > pngcrush (<= 1.5.10-2)
> > pngmeta (<= 1.11-3)
> > qemacs (<= 0.3.1-5)
> > povray-3.5 (<= 3.5.0c-10)
> (relative to the proposal I dropped the conflict on libtk-img (<=
> 1.3-13) because that was not needed)
>
> > 3. Reducing the shlibbump to 1.2.13-4.
> >
> > 4. No other changes!
>
> Could you please test and upload such a package - if you want to have
> pre-upload review, or there is any other issue, please don't hesitate to
> speak to us.

Anibal, just in case you have no time - I'm happy to upload an fix as
well and probably have time to do so in about 10 hours. Please just say
so (or don't disagree with me uploading the change).

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/