Re: please unblock libpng 1.2.15~beta5-0

* Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org) [061215 13:46]:
> The only sane solution if you want to get quickly to a releaseable state
> is to go back to the last 1.2.8 package and to backport security fixes.
> I've also explained more long-term solutions for the libpng madness on
> my planet posting.

Also, at least 5 packages FTBFS because of the change, and a couple of
packages from sarge will just fail on execution because of the dropped
symbols.

In other words, I strongly recommend to go back to the most recent
1.2.8-package.

Anibal, do you want to upload the package, or should I NMU it?

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/