Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> I have seen Frans claim various times about patches and changes i
> was proposing that it will never be applied anyway because i
> proposed it, and he didn't thrust me. Do you really thing that in
> the light of this me sending in patches just to have them rote in
> the BTS is valable ?

Don't know; I haven't seen what Frans said, so I can't comment on it.

I'm not sure how, if you have the patches, it does any harm to send
them in.

> world+dog has svn access to the d-i repo, why then did they remove me from it
> ?

As far as I can tell, this is irrelevant.  How does whether you have
write access matter?

> Now, i have the serious feeling of being threated as such in this case. I am
> just there to slave and send in patches, but to be slapped and put into place
> if i don't agree with the powers that be.

I can't comment on things I haven't read; if you were mistreated,
that's bad, but I'm not prepared to simply take your word for it.

> We need to drop it as 'release candidate', not decide it can never be
> released, in order to create an electrochoc, and either get new blood in
> willing to do the work, or stop cutting our right arm and leaving it bleeding
> on the road side.

It seems to me as if you are the one doing the cutting...