Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 03:38:14PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > No, i was kicked out of the d-i project. That is sad. Even so, i was
> > willing to help, and discovered this not because they told it to me,
> > but because i was blocked from helping. They had to do it meakly in
> > my back.
>
> What I heard you say was that you were not willing to send in patches

I am not willing to send in patches now. I was kicked out of d-i a month ago.

> or help unless you had write access to the repository.  Did I
> misunderstand?

No. i am not willing to contribute patches while being threated like a
subhuman by the d-i team.

I don't even care of what they want or do, i just want to be able to fix
things.

> > I perfectly know what i had to do this past time, and that there is no real
> > replacement with enough time. I was kicked out, and within the week the d-i
> > powerpc isos broke and stayed broken until now.
> >
> > What more proof do you want ?
>
> What I'm saying is that no amout of proof that they will not be able
> to meet the targets is relevant.  What's relevant is actual failure to
> do so, not your (or anyone else's) prognostications.

the d-i isos are broken, and had i not been there, they will probably have
been broken for another couple of month.

> So, if you want to help the situation, why not continue to submit
> patches and volunteer to help anyone else who wants to?

So i get insulted and hurt again in a few month from now, no thanks.

Friendly,

Sven Luther