Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> No, i was kicked out of the d-i project. That is sad. Even so, i was
> willing to help, and discovered this not because they told it to me,
> but because i was blocked from helping. They had to do it meakly in
> my back.

What I heard you say was that you were not willing to send in patches
or help unless you had write access to the repository.  Did I
misunderstand?

> I perfectly know what i had to do this past time, and that there is no real
> replacement with enough time. I was kicked out, and within the week the d-i
> powerpc isos broke and stayed broken until now.
>
> What more proof do you want ?

What I'm saying is that no amout of proof that they will not be able
to meet the targets is relevant.  What's relevant is actual failure to
do so, not your (or anyone else's) prognostications.

So, if you want to help the situation, why not continue to submit
patches and volunteer to help anyone else who wants to?

Thomas