Re: Coordinating upload of teTeX-3.0 to unstable

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:

> * Frank K?ster (frank@debian.org) [050726 12:34]:
>> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
>> > Currently, we have (at least) two large transitions at our hands:
>> > 1. gcc-4.0/glibc
>> > 2. xorg
>> >
>> > I really would be happy if we can avoid that tetex becomes part of any
>> > of these transitions. That means for me, in doubt don't upload tetex
>> > to unstable right now.
>
>> How long do you expect the transitions to take, and what would you think
>> is appropriate to replace doubt by knowlegde?
>
> What is appropriate for the second: Bring up ftp-master again :)
>
> Well, xorg seems to depend only on some small issues. Without being able
> to investigate further right now, we should be able to solve that in
> less than a weeks time after ftp-master is available again

Does that mean that it might take longer until ftp-master is up again?
After you told me yesterday on IRC (I'm "fant") that it would happen on
monday US worktime, I was dissapointed to find that it is still down...

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich