Re: Coordinating upload of teTeX-3.0 to unstable

* Frank K?ster (frank@debian.org) [050726 12:34]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> > Currently, we have (at least) two large transitions at our hands:
> > 1. gcc-4.0/glibc
> > 2. xorg
> >
> > I really would be happy if we can avoid that tetex becomes part of any
> > of these transitions. That means for me, in doubt don't upload tetex
> > to unstable right now.

> How long do you expect the transitions to take, and what would you think
> is appropriate to replace doubt by knowlegde?

What is appropriate for the second: Bring up ftp-master again :)

Well, xorg seems to depend only on some small issues. Without being able
to investigate further right now, we should be able to solve that in
less than a weeks time after ftp-master is available again - or at
least, we know much more. When that is done, I don't see a hard stopper
for uploading tetex to unstable, except of course you should notify the
maintainers again (e.g. via debian-devel).

Cheers,
Andi