Re: Please use "Depends: lme4 (>= 1.1-10), Imports: Matrix (>= 1.2-3)" in pbkrtest since those packages have dashes in version string

Andreas,

I think you have the causality wrong.

You messed again with a package of mine just hours after you are seemingly
agreed to not do that unless you get an ok from me. I asked, you agreed, only
to then ignore me. WAT?

Moreover, I calmly suggested to maybe not bother EVERY upstream on this. I
was CCed or on the list on at least three of these, and they struck me as
borderline rude. If I got them as an upstream author, I would be puzzled. I
recommend not sending these.

You them went ahead and still sent one, and for a package that is not yours,
and managed to use the wrong name in email.

That is nothing I have to apologise for.

Now, I happen to know R well, and I happen to know a number of R people as I
do a fair amount of work in that space.  You represented the Debian Project
poorly in my eyes, and I tried to smooth this.

Also: Please DO NOT work on, alter, commit to, ... any of my packages.

Now if you excuse I actually have work to do.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org