Re: Please use "Depends: lme4 (>= 1.1-10), Imports: Matrix (>= 1.2-3)" in pbkrtest since those packages have dashes in version string

Dear Dirk

[droping externals from CC]

I wonder whether it is worth writing 20 lines of text including shading
a questionable light on your fellow DD to externals while the point was
just to substitute two signs.  I'd like to state that I dislike this
mail and I would be happy if you would not apologise on behalf of mine
next time.

Not to say that I keep on disagreeing in the technical matter.

Thank you

      Andreas.