R 3.5.0 transition, next up car which is waiting on rio in NEW

I have two more packages in the NEW queue, and one matters now: rio (which
had been waiting for openxlsx for a few weeks; and the new upstream openxlsx
waits for zip which is less urgent).

rio is needed by car; which had a new upstream for 2 months and which the
transition waits for right now.

If someone could poke the release team (or whoever it was that looks after
NEW, I keep forgetting) I would really appreciate it.

Else I force myself to work off the old 2.1.6 release.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org