r-cran-pkgkitten, codetools, rcpp (Was: Who is doing what ? (Re: R-base-3.5 transition) level 1 done)

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 10:02:33AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> This risks leading to aggregate waste of time.  Can we get a show of hands
> declaring who is working on what, and may that "given that I am not dead yet"
> I get to work on my packages without someone working on the at the same time?

I would be interested in NMUing

   r-cran-pkgkitten
   codetools
   rcpp

if you don't mind and will not be able to do this.  If you might find
some time for these I'd be happy since I do not plan to interfer with
your packages as I wrote before.