Who is doing what ? (Re: R-base-3.5 transition) level 1 done

I was about to start to look into some packages of mine and noticed that the
very package I was about to work on (as it is maintained by me) was just
uploaded (not by me). That was abind.

This risks leading to aggregate waste of time.  Can we get a show of hands
declaring who is working on what, and may that "given that I am not dead yet"
I get to work on my packages without someone working on the at the same time?

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org