Re: r-cran-pkgkitten, codetools, rcpp (Was: Who is doing what ? (Re: R-base-3.5 transition) level 1 done)

On 2 June 2018 at 18:18, Andreas Tille wrote:
| On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 10:02:33AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > This risks leading to aggregate waste of time.  Can we get a show of hands
| > declaring who is working on what, and may that "given that I am not dead yet"
| > I get to work on my packages without someone working on the at the same time?
|
| I would be interested in NMUing
|
|    r-cran-pkgkitten
|    codetools
|    rcpp

Please leave packages for which I am the upstream alone.

codetools I already did, while at the conference I told you I am at.
pkgKitten I should get too.
Rcpp I can do once it build depends are covered.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org