Re: Who is doing what ? (Re: R-base-3.5 transition) level 1 done

Le Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 10:02:33AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel a écrit :

> I was about to start to look into some packages of mine and noticed that the
> very package I was about to work on (as it is maintained by me) was just
> uploaded (not by me). That was abind.
>
> This risks leading to aggregate waste of time.  Can we get a show of hands
> declaring who is working on what, and may that "given that I am not dead yet"
> I get to work on my packages without someone working on the at the same time?

Hi Dirk and everybody,

this week-end I am away from the keyboard (big "matsuri" (festival) in
our neighbourhood), but Monday I have free time, and then at work I
think that I can also spare a bit of time every day.

I intend to focus on Bioconductor, with uploads and troubleshooting of
build and autopgktest failures, if any.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles