Re: Announcing the availability of first Qt 3.3 packages

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 05:43:33PM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:

> Why do you insist so stubbornly on maintaining the package?  You don't
> take very good care of it, and you've said in the past that you don't
> even do any Qt development.

If you saw Qt before a few of us beat on it around April 2002 you would
understand why no one else _wants_ to maintain it. Trolltech is very
lacking in clue and had to be constantly beat on to do things
competently. They may be getting better but from what I have heard
recently they are still pretty incompetent. I was originally going to
maintain Qt as well but ran away screaming. ;) Thats pretty bad
considering the shape KDE was in at the time as well...

Chris