More sensible status field in upstream table? (Was: [UDD] unexpected changes of values in table upstream)

On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 04:06:13PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> It's still quite wrong to have to compare textual strings. You should have
> some booleans or keywords exported in the --dehs output so that we can
> easily query the status without fearing further changes in the text...

+1

Even if this requires another change in web sentinel code - but I always
considered it bad to have a text status field in UDD.  It might make sense
to fix this inside UDD importer to turn text into more sensible status
fields.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--