Re: The certificate of 'ftp-master.debian.org' is not trusted.

On 09/07/15 at 13:53 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> As far as I can judge several services rely on UDD and thus a lot of
> people would be quite sad if you would simply move on.  I wonder how
> I could help in this issue (without understanding a tiny bit what you
> are talking about blades and disks, sorry).  Do you see any chance
> to sort this out at DebConf?

Basically, it was working fine until the middle of May.  Then DSA
reorganized the UBC ECE blade center, and as a result, the performance
of the storage used by UDD decreased dramatically.

Currently, it's kind-of working, because postgresql is running with all
safeguards disabled. If the machine crashes, the DB will likely be
corrupted as a result.

I've tried to investigate it myself, and tried to talk numerous times to
DSA about it, with no progress so far. So I don't know what can be
sorted out at DebConf.

Lucas