Re: The certificate of 'ftp-master.debian.org' is not trusted.

On 08/07/15 at 11:03 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Remark: Since I noticed that some scripts where adpated before and some
> not I wonder, why people fixing only some importers did not raised some
> flag here to let others know in advance.

My strategy was to fix the importers which I know were usually working.
ftpnew and blends* are failing so frequently for other reasons that I
haven't been paying a lot of attention to them, sorry.

Also, I feel quite demotivated about the performance problems in UDD
since mid-May (apparently caused by a reorganization of the blades that
put UDD and munin.d.o on the same physical disks, resulting in a
workload that cannot be handled by the disks). I've been pondering for
some time whether I should seek the energy to get UDD back in a better
state, or just move on to other things.

Lucas