Re: new incompatible versions of make and archive rebuilds

El Martes, 15 de abril de 2014 08:17:55 Lucas Nussbaum escribió:
> On 14/04/14 at 21:41 -0700, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >         [not subscribed, please retain CC]

> > > Sounds like a good idea to me. Some info about the archive rebuilds is
> > > here:
> > >
> > > https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/05/msg00034.html
> > > https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/ArchiveTesting
> > >
> >         So, I read those. They both seem to imply membership in the qa
> >
> >  group, which I do not think I have.  How do we move forward with this?
> >  Will a QA team member do the archive rebuild? Or would I be given
> >  (perhaps temporary) membership to move ahead with the rebuild?
>
> Hi Manoj,
>
> I was involved in archive rebuilds in the past, but David Suarez
> (for the standard archive rebuilds and bug filing) and Sylvestre Ledru
> (for the clang ones) have been doing alll the work.
>
> I'm Ccing them both, hoping they can help.
>
> Lucas

Hi,

Manoj, Im planning to do a GCC and a normal archive rebuild soon.

Maybe I could mix  your "make 4 rebuild" at the same time (normal+gcc+make4)
or do it in another step, have to look at it...

Maybe this weekend I take care of them. I'll ping back you when I have some
results.

Cheers,
  David